Dear all,
I've created different pages in html and php, and I put them in apache by
changing the port.
Now I changed the SSL certifcate and I moved galaxy web adress to https.
However my other page are not recognized because they are still in http.

Do you know where I can put my php and html pages in galay-dist can be
picked up by apache like the welcome.html files then I can transfer them to
https.

Thanks in advance,

Mohamed