Dear all
I have an issue today, with authentication in our galaxy instance.
I restarted our instance and now new user can not be auto register
automatically.
I am using the ldap of our institute, old user can login but when a new user
wants to login it says user or email invalid however I saw on the terminal that
ldap authentication is successful.

Do you know if someone had the some issue or problem with the the database.

Thanks in advance

Mohamed