Hello all,

We (at Tel Aviv University) are considering setting up a Galaxy instance
(private, but production-geared). The capacity planning pages and surveys are
great for hardware budgeting, but I want to ask about manpower. We’re looking
forward to roughly 50 active users, and we’ll need to provide troubleshooting,
training and integrating and writing new tools. In your experience, what is be
the scope of a Galaxy admin’s position? Part-time? Full-time? Something else?
Is more than one person needed to handle everything?

Thank you,
Vladimir Gritsenko