Dear Galaxy Developers,

Because of specific use case, our transfer tool need to keep the datasets
in a different location instead of the default location, so we'd like to
purge datasets according to its "external_filename" (we found this column
in the dataset table in the database). Is there a way or some code to
modify so that when we try to purge a dataset or a history in Galaxy, the
file located at a dataset's external_filename can also be deleted?

Thanks in advance,
Mark Xiao