Hi All,

We’d like to migrate our Galaxy instance to an Apache Mesos environment. We can
use the Galaxy docker image to run the webserver, but I’m wondering if there is
any support (or support in the works) the schedule jobs on a Mesos cluster. As
far as I’m aware, none of the supported job schedulers has Mesos capabilities.

Thanks!
Matthias