Hi All,

I am having some problems with my tool dependencies to setup a python venv.

Dependencies.xml looks like this:

When i install my tool from the toolshed, it fails to install the venv dependency with this error message:

I am not sure what the problem exactly seems to be. os.py should be a default python package right or do i need to specify it in the dependencies file?
Can someone point me in the right direction of what the problem might be.

Thanks!

with regards ,
 Linda Bakker

--