Hello Everyone,

I have datasets that go back over a year in the files/000 directory but running
the following script does not delete the datasets.
Also, my account says I have 59 GB used and can't figure out where it's getting
that number.  I have almost everything deleted
in my Galaxy account.

galaxy_clean.sh
#!/bin/sh -x

/home/niamsgalaxy/galaxy/scripts/cleanup_datasets/delete_userless_histories.sh
/home/niamsgalaxy/galaxy/scripts/cleanup_datasets/purge_histories.sh
/home/niamsgalaxy/galaxy/scripts/cleanup_datasets/purge_libraries.sh
/home/niamsgalaxy/galaxy/scripts/cleanup_datasets/purge_folders.sh
/home/niamsgalaxy/galaxy/scripts/cleanup_datasets/delete_datasets.sh
/home/niamsgalaxy/galaxy/scripts/cleanup_datasets/purge_datasets.sh
Exit

Any information on this issue would be appreciated.

Dwayne