From: Björn Grüning [mailto:bjoern.gruen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 9:43 AM
To: McCully, Dwayne (NIH/NIAMS) [C] <dmccu...@mail.nih.gov>;
galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Dataset Cleanup

Hi,

this script only deletes files that are marked as deleted. So it might be that
users have old histories and this data will not be removed.

For you account and the used-space. Please go to your admin section, to users,
your user-name and there should be an option to recalculate the disc-usage for
your user.

Hope this helps,
Bjoern