Von: Nicola Soranzo [mailto:nicola.sora...@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von Nicola
Soranzo
Gesendet: Montag, 23. Jänner 2017 17:17
An: Durdevic, Marija;
galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org<mailto:galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org>
Betreff: Re: [galaxy-dev] Resource temporarily unavailable

Hi Marija,
you can try to set

retry_job_output_collection = 3

in your config/galaxy.ini file and see if that helps.

Cheers,
Nicola
On 23/01/17 09:47, Durdevic, Marija wrote:
Dear developers,

From time to time I have issue on my Galaxy server. The problem is when job is
done and results has to be written to the database something happened. The
error message is: “/home/data/galaxy_database/files/024/dataset_24790.dat:
Resource temporarily unavailable” where
“/home/data/galaxy_database/files/024/dataset_24790.dat” is path to the output
file. Although it produced reasonable output the job is shown as failed.

I am running galaxy over Slurm and we use NFS for connection with storage.

Do anyone have idea what can be possible reason for such error?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Marija