Peter

I noticed there is now a PSSM datatype which is used by NCBI BLAST+
makeprofiledb. Does that allow you to remove psiblast from blacklist in
your repository?

https://github.com/peterjc/galaxy_blast/blob/13d5b6deca0663d7f1301428574720
b19aea1380/.tt_blacklist

Thank you

Eduardo

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Peter Cock <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Luobin,

I've checked that into my development repository (on my tools branch):
https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/commits/f8f43f8494abdd228998d4
e9fe67b0f2378494e0

That will allow me to track changes etc as we work on the datatypes.
Note I am not yet including ncbi_psiblast_wrapper.xml on the Galaxy
Tool Shed.

Regards,

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir.
SC013683.