Hi Bjorn,

Thank you very much for your answer. I followed the instruction from the
page you mentioned and trying to add some of my own tools (i.e. non-shed
tools) to Docker image of Galaxy. I used the following command:

sudo docker run -d -p 8080:80 -p 8021:21 -p 8022:22 -v
/home/asif/local_tools/:/local_tools -e
"GALAXY_CONFIG_TOOL_CONFIG_FILE=config/tool_conf.xml.sample,config/shed_tool_conf.xml.sample,/local_tools/my_tools_conf.xml"
my_galaxy:1902

Here:
1. -v /home/asif/local_tools/:/local_tools is used to mount the local tool
directory
2. -e
"GALAXY_CONFIG_TOOL_CONFIG_FILE=config/tool_conf.xml.sample,config/shed_tool_conf.xml.sample,/local_tools/my_tools_conf.xml"
is used to show local tool path
3. my_galaxy:1902 is the Galaxy image with TAG that I prepared from
bgruening/galaxy-stable:dev

The docker instance starts successfully. However, when accessing the server
on http://localhost:8080/, I only see the built-in tools means I don't see
the name of my tools.

I also tried running the docker image in an interactive mode using the
following command:

sudo docker run -i -t -p 8080:80 -p 8021:21 -p 8022:22 -v
/home/asif/local_tools/:/local_tools -e
"GALAXY_CONFIG_TOOL_CONFIG_FILE=config/tool_conf.xml.sample,config/shed_tool_conf.xml.sample,/local_tools/my_tools_conf.xml"
my_galaxy:1902

But I am getting following errors: galaxy:galaxy_nodejs_proxy: ERROR
(abnormal termination)

Please note that the location of the configuration file for my local tools
is: /home/asif/local_tools/my_tools_conf.xml, and the location of the tools
is:
/home/asif/my_tools/

The log also says that the Galaxy server is serving on http://127.0.0.1:9001
However, when I try to access this on my browser, it doe's not show
anything but "Unable to connect".

Please help.

Regards,
*Md. Rezaul Karim*, BSc, MSc
PhD Researcher, INSIGHT Centre for Data Analytics
National University of Ireland, Galway
IDA Business Park, Dangan, Galway, Ireland
Web: http://www.reza-analytics.eu/index.html
<http://139.59.184.114/index.html>