Hi,

My problem was due to an old configuration in my galaxy.ini file.

I had the following setting in my .ini but the correct setting earlier in the
.ini file.

nginx_x_accel_redirect_base = true

I also had:
location /_x_accel_redirect/ {
            internal;
            root /;
        }

Instead of:
location /_x_accel_redirect/ {
            internal;
            alias /;
        }

In my nginx.conf file.

The alias directive needs to be there or the value in
nginx_x_accel_redirect_base gets placed in front of the download directory.

Hopefully this helps someone else.

Thanks,
-Sheldon