Hi,

I have galaxy 16.10.  Whenever I try to download a file now nothing happens.  I
have followed the configuration guide for nginx to allow it to handle file
downloads.  However the nginx logs show that the file path has
/etc/nginx/htmlTrue in front of the correct path.  Obviously I have a
misconfiguration somewhere but I am not sure what the problem is.

-Sheldon

Sheldon Briand
Computer Systems and Applications Analyst
National Research Council/Government of Canada
sheldon.bri...@canada.ca/<mailto:sheldon.bri...@canada.ca/> Tel: (902) 426-1677