Dear Anamika,

you can check the version in your browser using the link

$link_to_your_galaxy/api/version.

Example for the usegalaxy.org<http://usegalaxy.org>:

https://usegalaxy.org/api/version

Best,

Eugen

On 08 Mar 2017, at 11:36, Anamika Singh
<anamikalibr...@gmail.com<mailto:anamikalibr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear galaxy team,

I am using galaxy platform (old version) in Linux OS which was not installed by
me. I would like to know 'how to check what is the galaxy version installed
currently in my system.

Regards

--
Anamika