Check lib/galaxy/version.py

Bests,

Haiqing

From: galaxy-dev [mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.galaxyproject.org] On Behalf
Of Anamika Singh
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 2:37 AM
To: galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org
Subject: [galaxy-dev] Rg: Galaxy Version

Dear galaxy team,
I am using galaxy platform (old version) in Linux OS which was not installed by
me. I would like to know 'how to check what is the galaxy version installed
currently in my system.

Regards

--
Anamika

-SECURITY/CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING-
This message (and any attachments) are intended solely for the individual or
entity to which they are addressed. This communication may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law (e.g., personal health information, research data, financial information).
Because this e-mail has been sent without encryption, individuals other than
the intended recipient may be able to view the information, forward it to
others or tamper with the information without the knowledge or consent of the
sender. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received the communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting the message and any
accompanying files from your system. If, due to the security risks, you do not
wish to receive further communications via e-mail, please reply to this message
and inform the sender that you do not wish to receive further e-mail from the
sender. (LCP301)