Hi All,

We'd like to add a custom button to the history panel that allows us display
job progress in the middle panel. Is it possible to add a custom button that is
only available for jobs that will output a specific datatype, but is available
for use before the job has completed and the output has been created? Is it
possible to add a custom button that is only available for specific tools?

In the past we added a custom button that was modeled after the "View Details"
button. That button allowed us display search progress information while the
job was being processed and before the output was generated. Unfortunately, the
button was added to all jobs regardless of the datatype of their eventual
output.

Any guidance/advice would be great.

Thanks,

Joe Greer