Hi All

I am in the process of updating our local galaxy servers to release 17.01.

Using the new release, I get the following error, when I try to display a simple bed file in trackster:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/***/galaxy_dev/***/galaxy/lib/galaxy/datatypes/converters/interval_to_fli.py", line 20, in from galaxy.datatypes.util.gff_util import convert_gff_coords_to_bed, GFFReaderWrapper, read_unordered_gtf
ImportError: No module named galaxy.datatypes.util.gff_util

When change 'preserve_python_environment = legacy_only' to 'preserve_python_environment = always' in "galaxy.ini" it works.

Looks like more tools need to be added to the "whitelist" ?

Regards, Hans-Rudolf

--

Hans-Rudolf Hotz, PhD
Bioinformatics Support

Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
Maulbeerstrasse 66
4058 Basel/Switzerland