>From galaxy.ini:
nginx_x_accel_redirect_base = /_x_accel_redirect
nginx_x_archive_files_base = /_x_accel_redirect

I have checked the start-up logs and both the admin_toolshed controllers are
enabled on start-up.  I've also tried a fresh python venv environment which
didn't help.

I was able to install tools in the past.

Has anyone run into this recently?

Thanks,
-Sheldon

From: Briand, Sheldon (NRC/CNRC)
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 5:30 PM
To: 'galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org' <galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org>
Subject: unable to install tools

Hi,

I've updated to Galaxy 17.01 from Galaxy 16.07.  Today I am having trouble
installing or updating tools.  Whenever I pick the option to install a tool
from the main toolshed I get a page that says:

"NOT FOUND
The requested url /admin_toolshed/prepare_to_install was not found on this
server"

Is there a setting that I need to change on my server?  I do run through a
nginx proxy server.  I can provide it's configuration if it's relevant.

Thanks,
-Sheldon

Sheldon Briand
Computer Systems and Applications Analyst
National Research Council/Government of Canada
sheldon.bri...@canada.ca/<mailto:sheldon.bri...@canada.ca/> Tel: (902) 426-1677