Hi Sheldon,

I suspect this is a problem in your deployment - can you try testing
without a proxy? Did you change any of your proxy configuration recently?
Did you configure the proxy prefix in Galaxy's config (galaxy.ini) -
details about it are here:
https://galaxyproject.org/admin/config/nginxProxy/#serving-galaxy-at-a-sub-directory-such-as-galaxy-

Thanks,

Martin