Hi all,

I have the problem that there are a lot of files that are not deleted in the
database/files dir.

Among these files I have failed uploads and duplicated library files. The
latter do not correspond to new versions of existing datasets.

I have run the cleanup_datasets.py script but I still have files dating back a
year that are in this condition.

I have no clue as why/how this could have happened.

The galaxy instance is installed on a cluster with the filesystem on a NAS.

I have been running 16.01 on this instance (will update as soon as I can stop
the service).

Could anyone suggest a way to identify those files that have to be in
database/files so that I can delete all the rest??

Thanks in advance!

Cristian