Hi Fred,

It was already needed for data manager tools in 17.01, it seems it's needed for all tools installed from the ToolShed since 17.05, but I use nginx, not Apache.

Cheers,
Nicola

On 15/06/17 15:57, SAPET, Frederic wrote:

Hello,

Thank you as well,

Is that a new behavior with 17.05 ? I use the Apache proxy since a while without any problem, with previous versions of Galaxy.

Regards,

Fred

*De :*Nicola Soranzo [mailto:nicola.sora...@gmail.com] *De la part de* Nicola Soranzo
*Envoyé :* jeudi 15 juin 2017 16:44
*À :* SAPET, Frederic <frederic.sa...@biogemma.com>; Fernandez Edgar <edgar.fernan...@umontreal.ca>; galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu
*Objet :* Re: [galaxy-dev] new installation galaxy-17.05 - Uncaught error.

Hi Edgar, Frederic,
if you are using Apache as proxy for your Galaxy server, then you should probably add

|AllowEncodedSlashes NoDecode|

to your Apache config, see https://galaxyproject.org/admin/config/apache-proxy/#allow-encoded-slashes-in-urls

Cheers,
Nicola

On 15/06/17 15:35, SAPET, Frederic wrote:

    Hi

    Same for me.

    But It looks like to be related with tools installed via the
    toolshed (Ie : bedtools, emboss, blast+ suite…).

    My own tools seem to be ok.

    Just like you Edgar, nothing in the log…

    Fred