Hi Gwen,
thanks for reporting this issue! You are correct and similar problems have been reported frequently on the mailing list and on Gitter/IRC. If you go to https://galaxyproject.org/admin/config/performance/cluster/ and click on the "Edit" button, you can modify the page yourself on GitHub and open a pull request.

That's just to say that even if the website is not a classic wiki any more, we encourage everybody to contribute!

Thanks again!
Nicola