I had the same issue.

Thanks to Marius van den Beek's help we figured out it was due to a known
bug and, since I was running from *master* instead of the release branch,
although it had been fixed, the fix hadn't been backported to the
*master *branch
yet.

So changing branch:

git checkout release_17.05

And restarting Galaxy fixed the issue.

*Adrià Cereto i Massagué*

Centre de Ciències Òmiques (COS)

Unitat Mixta URV-Eurecat
Av. Universitat, 1.
43204 Reus (Catalonia)
Tel: +34 977 77 53 31 <%2B34%20977%2077%2014%2009>
Extensió URV: 4841

Languages: Català, Castellano, English, Deutsch, Français, Português