Hello Marion,

To use this genome immediately, it is best to use it as a *custom reference
genome*. This is how: https://galaxyproject.org/learn/custom-genomes/

To have it reviewed for inclusion at Galaxy Main as a natively indexed
genome, please add a comment to this master genome request ticket. Include
the build details and a link to a public repository (NCBI, etc) that hosts
the genome data. Details here:
https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/issues/1470

Thanks!

Jen