Hi Nicola and Bjoern,

thanks a lot for the informations. I'm just installing the suite.

Best,
Matthias

On 10.08.2017 16:08, Nicola Soranzo wrote:
Hi Matthias,
I think you're using an old version of the tool, the one at

https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/galaxyp/openms_decoydatabase/178e00cf12d7

doesn't use a Python wrapper. The development repository is at

https://github.com/galaxyproteomics/tools-galaxyp/tree/master/tools/openms

Cheers,
Nicola