Hi there,

This is my first time writing to the mailing list. Thanks in advance.

I want to use Map with BWA for short reads
https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/display_tool?repository_id=25bdd3c7f0d57b06&tool_config=database%2Fcommunity_files%2F000%2Frepo_253%2Fbwa_wrapper.xml&changeset_revision=b4427dbb6ced

(I have added the lines in PS (below) to the section I made in
config/tool_conf.xml file and "Map with BWA" is showing up on galaxy interface
when I execute run.sh. ) However, I can't pick a genome in the "Using reference
genome" box. The drop-down box doesn't work.

I have loaded genomes and created indexes to my local galaxy. I just don't know
where to insert the path in this file -
shed_tools/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/devteam/bwa/051eba708f43/bwa/bwa.xml<http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/devteam/bwa/051eba708f43/bwa/bwa.xml>
 I see it has "reference_fasta_filename" (reference genome) but I am not sure
what it is directing to or what to modify to tell where I put the genomes. Or
is there something else I need to do?

Regards,

Ying

PS

<tool
file="../shed_tools/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/devteam/bwa/051eba708f43/bwa/bwa.xml<http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/devteam/bwa/051eba708f43/bwa/bwa.xml>"

guid="toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/devteam/bwa/bwa/0.7.15.2<http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/devteam/bwa/bwa/0.7.15.2>">
    <tool_shed>toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu<http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu></tool_shed>
            <repository_name>bwa</repository_name>
            <repository_owner>devteam</repository_owner>

<installed_changeset_revision>051eba708f43</installed_changeset_revision>

<id>toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/devteam/bwa/bwa/0.7.15.2<http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/devteam/bwa/bwa/0.7.15.2></id>
            <version>0.7.15.2</version>
</tool>