Hello,

do you have any idea why my galaxy 16.07 stop recognizing uploaded files
and format of uploaded files is set to the format 'data'?

After using older version of database backup, galaxy stop recognizing
format of uploaded files (e.g. fasta, fastqc) and everything is set to
format 'data'. Uploaded files are OK, I have tested them on other public
galaxy servers, where they were recognized well. Before changing database
(after the technical problems with the server), recognizing of the files
were OK. Even in debugging level I do not see any errors or problems in the
log (I have compared logs before changing database with new ones, and there
are no differences). From the investigating of upload.py, I guess something
happen with galaxy.datatypes.registry (settings and code of galaxy were not
changed). Do you have any ideas? I cannot switch the database back and
changing file format in Edit attributes is annoying.

Best, Pavel