Hello

I'm trying to run a toolshed instance on localhost to test some local tool
changes - this works okay in release_17.05, but setting one up using
release_17.09 appears to be broken out of the box, at least for me.

In release_17.09, after configuration connecting to http://127.0.0.1:9009/
brings up a version which isn't usable - the styles are missing and it it's not
possible to navigate, register/login etc.

Uncommenting lines like

  # Serving static files (needed if running standalone)
  static_enabled: True

in the config/tool_shed.yml file don't seem to make any difference.

I didn't find anything in the Galaxy Github issue list about this, so has
anyone else observed this behaviour? For now I've just gone back to
release_17.05 for my local toolshed needs.

Thanks

Peter Briggs peter.bri...@manchester.ac.uk
Bioinformatics Core Facility University of Manchester
B.1083 Michael Smith Bldg Tel: (0161) 2751482