To whom this may concern,

I have been trying to create a local shed for my virtual planemo appliance
(http://planemo.readthedocs.io/en/latest/appliance.html).

using the following command inside the tool's directory (the tool resides under
/opt/galaxy/galaxy-app/tools/custom/ an can be added by hand):

planemo shed_create --shed_key 'API_KEY' --shed_target local

Although I generated this key using an administrator account and added it as
the machine's master_api_key I am unable to generate a shed.

The error message I receive is as follows:

Could not update test_tool
GET: error 403: '{"err_msg": "Provided API key is not valid.", "err_code":
403001}', 0 attempts left: {"err_msg": "Provided API key is not valid.",
"err_code": 403001}

I would appreciate any help and look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Florian Begusch

Florian Begusch
Studierender GEB15
Institut  eHealth
Department für Angewandte Informatik
florian.begu...@edu.fh-joanneum.at<mailto:florian.begu...@edu.fh-joanneum.at>

<mailto:florian.begu...@edu.fh-joanneum.at>

FH JOANNEUM Gesellschaft mbH
Rechtsform/Legal form: GmbH
Sitz: Graz
Firmenbuchgericht/Court of registry: Landesgericht für ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer/Company registration: FN 125888 f
DVR: 0813559
UID-Nr.: ATU 42361001
http://www.fh-joanneum.at/hochschule/organisation/impressum