On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 3:28 PM, Jochen Bick <jochen.b...@usys.ethz.ch> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>

>> https://github.com/CollardT/Ballgown-Wrapper
>
> I can contact report the issue on github.

I think that would be best.

> It looks like its looking for
> a variable called dataset with is not defined in the input part.
>
> this looks like python code?:
>
> ##------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ## This function returns the name of the sample associated to a given file
> ##------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> #def get_sample_name($dataset, $sample_mapping):
>     ##If the file with samples mapping was provided
>     #if $sample_mapping != None:
>         #return $sample_mapping.get($dataset.name, None)
>     ##Otherwise with extract the sample name from the filename
>     #else:
>         #return str($dataset.element_identifier)
>     #end if
> #end def
>
> Cheers Jochen

Sort of. It is a templating language called Cheetah which
supports of lot of Python syntax:

http://cheetahtemplate.org/

Most Galaxy wrappers at most use this for if-statements and
for-loops, this might be the first time I've seen complicated
functions being defined in Cheetah code like this.

It would help greatly if the tool author provided a test dataset
(and even better used this to define a tool self-test).

Peter