Von: Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2018 16:42
An: Matthias Enders <m.end...@german-seed-alliance.de>
Cc: Björn Grüning <bjoern.gruen...@gmail.com>;
galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org; f.kai...@npz.de
Betreff: Re: [galaxy-dev] Expose Command Line in Galaxy

You may have found a new Galaxy bug then :(

Could you log an issue here:

https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/issues

(From what you've said, I don't think that this is a problem in the
BLAST+ wrappers themselves)

Peter

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:20 PM, Matthias Enders
<m.end...@german-seed-alliance.de<mailto:m.end...@german-seed-alliance.de>>
wrote:
Dear Peter,

the reloading of the blast *.loc files did not solve the Problem. Actually only
a complete restart of the container solved the problem for us.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Matthias Enders