Hi,

I have those four tools, too. And they won't install properly.  I don't know
where they come from, I didn't install them explicitly. They just popped
up in my dependencies list. I've chosen to ignore them, since they don't seem
to cause any trouble. But if anyone had this problem too and solved
this, I'd be glad for pointers.

If I try to install them I get the following log:

galaxy.tools.deps.conda_util DEBUG 2018-07-17 10:39:17,261 [p:805,w:1,m:0]
[uWSGIWorker1Core0] Executing command:
/srv/galaxy/database/dependencies/_conda/bin/conda create -y
--override-channels --channel iuc --channel bioconda --channel conda-forge
--channel
defaults --name __pass@_uv_ pass
Fetching package metadata ...............

PackageNotFoundError: Packages missing in current channels:

  - pass

We have searched for the packages in the following channels:

  - https://conda.anaconda.org/iuc/linux-64
  - https://conda.anaconda.org/iuc/noarch
  - https://conda.anaconda.org/bioconda/linux-64
  - https://conda.anaconda.org/bioconda/noarch