Hi Matthias,

If you look at the HTML composite datatype, there is a master file (HTML),
and an arbitrary number of arbitrarily named child files like images.

The BLAST database datatype follows this, but we have used a simple
text file as the master file (just the stdout from makeblastdb) in order to
have something for Galaxy to show in the main pane when clicking on
these datasets.

I can't think of any other composite examples which would be more
relevant, hopefully someone else on the list can?

Regards,

Peter