Cristian Rojas wrote:
> I would like to know if it is possible zip files in Galaxy before download to
> my
> computer. How can I do this?

Hi Cristian,

The "Export to File" feature under the history's "Options" menu will
export the entire history to a compressed tar file which can then be
downloaded.  At present it is not possible to selectively choose
datasets for inclusion/exclusion in this archive.

However, if you download a single file from your history, it will be
compressed by the Galaxy server and decompressed by your browser on the
fly, which means you won't have to transfer the whole file
inefficiently.

--nate