Hello Vaibhav,

To compare the new and prior annotation (the genome is unchanged, making liftOver unnecessary), the best tool to use would be "Operate on Genomic Intervals" -> "Profile Annotations". Select the option for "Genes and Gene Prediction Tracks" as a starting place. The comparison data will be from UCSC's existing gene tracks from rn4.

Thanks for using Galaxy!