Hi,
I am new to Galaxy and would like to know where does Galaxy maintain versions?
How can I view the version of Galaxy that I have downloaded?

Regards,
Sonali Amonkar

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems