> I am trying to move my histories from the galaxy server at psu to the one at
> the Ratsch lab (http://galaxy.tuebingen.mpg.de) but all my attempts seem to
> be taking forever. I have tried moving the whole set or individual parts of
> it but with no success. From the Ratsch lab server I get the following
> message: The resource could not be found.
> File Not Found
> (/home/galaxy/galaxy-2.1.2009/database/files/064/dataset_64040.dat).
>
> Any ideas?

The first question it to determine whether the problem is in exporting the
history or importing the history. When you click on the link provided by Galaxy
for exporting the history, do you get a valid gzipped tar file that you can
unpack and view? Within the unpacked directory, is there a datasets directory
with a large number of non-zero size files?

If not, the problem is likely with the public/PSU server. If so, the problem is
probably with the Ratsch Galaxy server. Can you determine which server is
problematic?

Also, if this doesn't make much sense to you, you can share your history with
me (Options --> Share/Publish) and I can take a look myself.

Thanks,
J.