Hi Farhat,

This is reasonable suggestion, I'll pass this along to the development team for consideration.

Thanks for using Galaxy!

Jen
Galaxy team

On 1/19/11 10:50 AM, Farhat Habib wrote:
Would it be possible to configure Galaxy to simply refuse to upload
files greater than 2 GB since almost no browsers seem to support it? A
large number of people seem to run into this issue.

-Farhat

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Jennifer Jackson <j...@bx.psu.edu