Hi,

     I installed Galaxy locally, and just start to use it, and I want to use it
to align my short reads with fastq format using Tophat. The first thing I need
to do is uploading my data file. If the data is small then that's no problem,
but my data is about 5G, so when I upload, it took very long time (it is still
uploading). Is it normal? and could you let me know how long it will take? I
think since both Galaxy and my data are on my local machine, it should be very
easy to let Galaxy know where the data is rather than uploading for such a long
time.

Thanks

Nan