I have recently been attempting to upload some large data files to the galaxy
portal but have had varying success.
The file size range from around 1GB to around 3.5GB.
On previous attempts the files of around 1GB have successfully uploaded in a
matter of minutes (approx 40 mins), but I have been unable to successfully
upload the largest file of 3 GB
despite leaving the file in the "uploading" stage for more than 2 days, and
re-attempting several times.
Could you please tell me whether there is anything I can do to remedy this and
in particular how long you would expect a file of around 1-3GB should take  to
upload to your server.

Regards

Huw Thomas

(University of Liverpool)