Dear list,

Within the Netherlands Bioinformatics Centre, we have implemented a
Galaxy VM by wrapping up the distributed version from PennState. We
are also adding more easy-to-use pipelines for Genomics and Proteomics
data analysis into this server at the moment.

You can download the current version at: http://bet1.nbiceng.net/galaxy/

More documents can be found at: https://wiki.nbic.nl/index.php/Galaxy_VM

By sharing this VM, we hope to relieve you from the normal
installation and configuration steps (sometimes can be difficult) if
you want to run a local Galaxy instance.

If you are interested in this procedure or have questions on that, we
are happy to share our experience and scripts.

Best regards,
Leon

--
Hailiang (Leon) Mei