Hi, I am new to Galaxy and trying to upload some data files. The size of my compressed file is about 7 GB, how long it will take to upload one file?

Thank you.

Haiping

JHMI Deep Sequencing and Microarray Core Facility at BRB
- Your source for quality service on Microarray studies, NextGen Sequencing,
and Data Analysis.
http://www.microarray.jhmi.edu/

Haiping Hao Ph.D.
Manager
Johns Hopkins University Deep Sequencing and Microarray Core
733 N. Broadway, Rm 359
Baltimore, MD 21205
h...@jhmi.edu
Phone: 443-287-9056