Hello,
I am trying to 'Add a Custom Build' to my local instance of
Galaxy/Trackster. There seems to be a problem when I enter the chromosome
length info, both when I paste directly on the screen and when I use the
upload button (for the .len file). After I press Submit I can see the Name
and Key info that I specified but it always says that the 'Number of
Chroms' is 0.

Is there a bug or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks for you help,
Liisa