Hi:

I am using tophat in galaxy to analyze my paired-end RNA-seq data and find out
that after the tophat analysis, we can not get the wig file from it anymore
which is used to be able to. Do you have any idea of how to still be able to
get the wig file after tophat analysis? Thanks a lot!

Best

Ying Zhang, M.D., Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Genetics,