Hello Medhi,

Sorry for the slow reply.

It's not clear from your question, but let's assume that you have 3 lanes of
RNA-seq data for each of your samples. In this case, here's a reasonable
approach for analyzing this data:

(1) Run Tophat + Cufflinks on each lane of data;
(2) Use Cuffcompare on *all* transcripts produced by Cufflinks for all data;
(3) Run Cuffdiff using (a) the combined transcripts produced by Cuffcompare and
(b) segmenting the mapped reads produced by Tophat into groups based on the
sample that they came from.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Thanks,
J.