Dear Everyone:

I have got one output file after I run Cufflink which contain gene expression
information. However, I found out for each gene_ID, it has the format like,
CUFF.1151175, do you have idea of how to find out the offical gene ID
correspond to this CUFF ID? Thank you very much!

Best

Ying Zhang, M.D., Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Genetics,