Hello,

I'm interested in using the galaxy tools to analyze some transcriptome
libraries I made of maize seedlings.  Would it be possible to upload the
maize reference genome to the galaxy browser?

It's available at the following website:

http://ftp.maizesequence.org/current/

Hope this can be done, would be really exciting!

Thanks,

Karl