Hi,

we have set up a Galaxy server for internal use.  We would like to provide
indexes for NGS mapping tools for a set of organisms that are relevant to our
research.  While bowtie has a repository of such indexes, other tools, e.g.
bwa, don't seem to have one, so we have to build our own.  Is there a
repository of pre-built indexes for all mapping tools supported by Galaxy
somewhere?

Thanks.

Yury

--