I am trying to perform a "join" on two sets of intervals.  There are
~20,000 intervals in one dataset and about 13 million on the other.
This has been running for about 3 days now, and I'm pretty certain
that its not going to work. Is there a way to know if there is enough
memory available for a given function to run ahead of time?  Also, how
much storage space does each account have available?
I know that one can access cloud space online, through amazon for
example.  However that seems to be fairly complicated and a bit out of
reach for me for the short term.