Hello Keith,

There are no quotas set at this time, however for very large jobs we do recommend using a cloud instance or your own local instance. Getting Cloudman going should not be overly complicated - did you have trouble with a particular part of the setup/execution we could help with?

It is also possible that this job simply was run at a time when the load here was high. Have you been able to run the job successfully since you originally wrote? Does the job complete when you break the larger 13m line file into smaller chunks (could break up, do the join, then merge again). Tools in Text Manipulation and a perhaps a Workflow could be useful for this.

Please let us know how we can help,